Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Chelsea Senior Photos

It's getting to be a busy time of year for Seniors.  She's a beautiful girl inside and out and I'm so happy to have gotten the opportunity to take her Senior photos.  

We scheduled for an early morning which was best for mom and me.  That early morning light was so worth the feet hitting the floor at the crack of dawn....... on a Saturday.





Before Chelsea arrived I took a walk around town since I was in a new location I didn't know what to expect.  This little spot stuck out for me.  Grundgy door, spindly weeds and red wall.  Chelsea might have thought it was a bit crazy and she did admit that she never looked at this spot even though she went by it many times.  


The early sun was peeking over the roof and hit my lens creating a bubble rainbow



This might have been her mothers idea but I can say it sure was fun to use those bright colors in the background. 



Next was a stop at the park.  Again still awesome light hitting her hair.






After we were done we chatted about school and other things and I couldn't help but to capture her "one more time".  She stops mid-sentence to give me the most natural smile.  Truly a wonderful girl.


No comments: