Friday, August 19, 2011

Beautiful Miss A's Sneak Peaks

What a pretty little girl and her personality makes her beautiful.  I remember her momma when she was about the same age and Miss A looks just like her.  We had such a fun night getting her to stop playing long enough to look up every once in a while.  


I don't know if I like the color or the black and white so I gave you both.




Oh so sweet, love the bracelet.  Items like bracelets and painted fingers and toes make a huge difference in photos even though they are small and sometimes they aren't noticed it's the times that they are that count.  If you're getting your little girls photo taken please take the time to put on her bracelet that she might have just for church and paint her nails you'll be happy that you did.  

As my sister-in-law always says "It's the small details that make the difference"


And again black and white stole my heart


Miss A you are a natural!!


Tis the season for fruit photos.



And one more fun photo of Miss A being silly.


No comments: