Thursday, April 7, 2011

Senior Photos Sneak Peek

A long time ago friend of mine contacted me for Senior photos of her daughter.  She didn't have her photos done because she really didn't want any but I think Mom finally talked her into taking just a few.  Well little did Miss Brit know that she was coming to the wrong place if she wanted just a few. 

First I had to get over the shock of her growing up, last time I seen her she was about 12 and I remember her most when she was like 5 and she stayed with us while her daddy went through some difficult health issues.  Miss Britny is an amazing young lady, I know she makes her mom and dad proud as the tears swelled up in daddy's eyes as he watched his little girl be a natural in front in the camera. 


Miss Brit tried to concentrate on keeping her eyes open as she smiles, she a squinter with that big smile. 



If you're having trouble getting the eyes wide just shoot from above and poof...... big beautiful eyes.  I love the serious look but Mom says "I see too much of that face". 


My good friend Lisa and her amazing daughter.  Lisa I think you shrunk...... seriously!!


A real Daddy's girl


Thank you guys for a wonderful afternoon, you don't realize how much you miss a person until you are together again......  I love you Lisa, can't wait to see you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW- my first thought was boy she looks like her mom... and than I got a double WOW when I saw mom... Lisa L you look GREAT!!!

L