Saturday, April 30, 2011

Maxwell 1 week

Thursday night when we were lying in bed waiting for our brains to shut off the activites of the day and relax enough to fall asleep John says "I suppose you have to see Max and Mallory this weekend..... I bet you're missing them.....right?"   "I suppose I have to take you there too?"   "It's been like 3 days already" 
I said - "I can go over there myself".......  he says "Oh no you're not!!"

Maxwell is 1 week old today.  


If you don't love baby lips there is seriously something wrong.....



Mallory and Maxwell feet


We took Max's birth annoucement photos today and they are really stinkin' cute but you'll have to wait until after they are delivered to see them. 

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh! My sweet boy! Love them! Love the feet too!

Laura's Journey said...

Beautiful !

Katie said...

Not only are baby lips the best but so are baby feet...LOVE EM!

arturlington said...

thanks so much for posting. What beautiful kids! Blessings, many blessings to you all.