Monday, July 5, 2010

Are you kidding me?

So John and I were working around the house today, trying to find jobs to do in the rain..... so we hung my curtains.  I was ironing them and said "whomever bought us this iron for a wedding present really bought a good one, it's still working just like the first day".  He says "since we're getting along so well today I won't say what I was thinking".   Now can you leave that alone, I can't.

Me - "so what were you going to say"
John - "nothing"
Me - "come on I won't get made"
Me thinking - {he's probably going to say something about how old the iron is.... been married forever}
Me - "Okay you have to tell me"
John - "I was just gonna say......"
Me - "say what"
John - "I was just gonna say..... it hasn't been used much"
Me - "WHAT"  "Are you kidding me!!!!"

So I don't iron much, but I iron more than he thinks, who needs an iron when they have a fluff cycle on the dryer?

Good thing we took this photo the day before.

No comments: