Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sneak Peak

Whew it's been quite a week so far..... I can't possibly go back and make up the days I missed so we're starting again from here. 
The wedding this weekend was beautiful and oh so cute.  The bride and groom have 4 boys and they were in the wedding.  They all had jobs to do and they did them all fantastic.  The worst part was staying clean before the ceremony by all that water and fresh rain and mud but they did it. 
The bride and groom told me the day was all about the kids, and it was.  They were excellent boys right up until the DJ played them one last song before they had to leave.  Slide to the back, left two stomp, right two stomp, criss cross.....   Good night boys!

They are so gosh darn cute




That's all I have time for right now but I'll try to get some more up tomorrow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your right... way to darn cute.... and the bride is gorgeous!!!

L