Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm okay but you won't wipe the smile off my face

I'm still here and everything is okay.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks but all the excitement is starting to slow down.   I had 2 very important audits within the last two weeks and both went very well.  Let's just say that last night I called John on my way home from work, he was waiting for my call and was wondering how things went.  My only words were "There better be an Old Fashion waiting for me"  He says "Celebration or Frustration?"   CELEBRATION BABY!!!!  I'm still smiling but could not have done this without all the wonderful people I work with.   ISO 9001-2008 Audit with ZERO findings for the second time.

I'll share more news with you soon but right now let's just say it's been a wild ride.  Speaking of a wild ride these skates were Lynn's and I was going to sell them but now they work as a vase on my table both inside and outside the house.



1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Congrats Connie! I know what a huge deal that is! You (and everyone you work with) deserve a pat on the back - and that old fashion! Have a great weekend!